Downhill Orbing @MAEPS, Serdang

This time I really need to be grateful with Groupon for bringing such a great adventure with minimum price for us. The link for the great deal as below:
Downhill orbing + Water orbing + KMX Bicycle Ride for RM35/pax


Yes, for the 3 great rides, you only need to spend RM35. It is absolutely a deal! For this post, I am going to show you the Downhill orbing only. It took us just 45 minutes to reach Serdang from KL City. The location of these great adventures is located at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS). Very near University Putra Malaysia (UPM). All I can say this place is really HUGE!!!

We are ready for orbing!!! Just throw us down the hill...bring it on!!! Woohoo~~~ Opps...before that, you need to remove all your accessories such as watches, necklace, wallet, handphones, keys, coins, shoes and etc. These items will definitely come out and hurt you!
First you need to jump inside the orb and strap your ankle tight.
Second fasten your seat belt.
Finally, grab the handle as hard as you can.
My girl is ready as well...so what are you waiting for....PUSH US DOWN!!!
It took 3 men strength to push us. It is not because we are heavy but it is just to increase the speed and velocity.
Here we go...roll~ roll~ roll~
We continue rolling but we are inside just hoping it to stop and end it soon.
Arghh...this journey seems like going to be forever...are we there yet??? Ouch...OMG! We are not just rolling but bouncing too!!! OUCH!!!
Phewww~~~ Finally...the whole adventure just lasted for 10 seconds. However, we were inside feel like it was 10 minutes.
This is how the orb holding on each other which allows it to bounce as well.
A nice ride back to the top! Yay!
Sorry, my soul still not back yet. I think they were still rolling and bouncing somewhere else. Let me sit down and wait for them to come back. LOL
The experience was truly awesome! Who created this anyway? Haha...really thanks to Groupon for introducing this. However the deal is only limited on Saturday and Sunday which quite limited days to choose.


Total Damage: RM24 (estimated for 2 pax)
Freakout Level: 3/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: Yes, with my sister...she needs to expose with things like this.


First In Malaysia
Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS), 

43400 Serdang, Selangor.
Phone: 03-6257 0047

Comments

  1. Hello there,

    I'm CJ. The person responsible for your Orbing experience.

    Thanks for blogging about orbing =)

    Your pictures look very nice. Is it possible for you to email me some of your hi res ones?

    My email is cj@firstinmalaysia.com.my and cj.titan@gmail.com

    Thanking you in advance.

    Cheers!

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    You're welcome! Which picture you need? The size is ranging between 5MB - 7MB per picture. It will take a long time for me to upload to u. Hope you can choose specifically. Btw, I dropped my hard disk recently so I think not all the pictures I able to retrieve back.

    Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Sorry, was occupied this few days.

    If possible:

    IMG_7849
    IMG_7856
    IMG_7987
    IMG_8006

    My gmail will be able to support it =).

    CJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang