Go Karting @MAEPS, Serdang

Once again I have a go-kart session, once again it happened in Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) and once again it is introduced by Groupon. The link for the deal as below:

As you all know that before this, I had a 10 minutes go-kart ride at Shah Alam. This is a bit different. This is an endurance go-karting because it takes 1-hour to finish the whole ride!!! Actually they divided to 2 sessions which means 25 minutes drive, 25 minutes rest and continue with the rest of 25 minutes drive.

This is their go-kart. Compare with the one at Shah Alam, this one has a very bad condition.
Their go-karts and other accessories are kept in their containers.
A little workshop to maintain the go-kart before letting us to drive.
The track~
As usual, you need to wear the shower cap for hygiene purpose.
Let the race begin! My girl seems like leading but actually she has been overtaken for I don't know how many rounds. Lost count~ LOL
Wow~ So fast!!!
My camera can't keep up with your speed!!! *finger crossed*
Yay~~~ Finally is over!!!
By endurance go-karting you will get a new watch...no i mean, tanned skin!!! But that does not it! You will have blister on your hands and bruises on your knee and body!!!
However, the worst part is not getting all those but getting scolded for driving too fast! LOL. Other racers in the same track with me scolded behind my back saying that I am driving too fast and dangerous. I mean what the...if you are on the real road, maybe you should not drive that fast and dangerous. But this is go-karting...it is a race! You can't be asking me for sight-seeing for 1 hour right? Come on! Geez...4 bunches of losers who just unable to outclass me on the track and ended up complaining is just showing their cowardice act.

Total Damage: RM130 (2 pax)
Freakout Level: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: No - Because I feel as if my parents send me for a play-ride instead of real racing experience.


Raycer Powerhouse
Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS), 

43400 Serdang, Selangor. (via Pintu 1).
Phone: 019-333 6110

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut