Fusion Haven, Sri Petaling

It is really cool when hanging out with friends that give a lot of great suggestions where to get nice good food which you do not even know! I am always the one who to think ALL THE TIME where to dine. This time I have my beloved ex-colleague Siew Fong and her bf, Jeffrey to do the thinking. They brought me to a restaurant called Fusion Haven. I seriously never heard of it even though Sri Petaling is quite near where I stayed before. Gosh!

I heard from my friends that this restaurant is just renovated so that is why their furniture looks very new!
Fruit Mango Salad @RM10.90++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - I have no choice to give full marks for their outlook and creativity. Look at that! Really nicely decorated! You do not even wish to eat them! But for me, I do not care...hahahaha...and it taste very very good! Love it!

Baked Chicken Rice @RM13.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - Quite dry but it is normal for a cheese baked rice. Is there a cheese baked rice which is not that dry anyway? Hmmm...I wish to eat that!

Herb Baked Lamb @RM19.90++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Look at their way to display their food. Loving it! A lot of effort and heart has put on every dish! The lamb meat was sliced to a very tiny piece. It is quite easily to chew and no bones and no heavy lamb smell.

Mushroom soup @RM8.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is the best mushroom soup I have blogged so far! You cannot drink the mushroom soup alone. Quite salty. You have to combine it together with the pastry on the top. Perfect!

Dory Tower @RM19.90++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Another very nicely decorated dish. About the taste, it is a bit fishy. Well, I never eaten a Dory fish which is not fishy yet thou. That is why I usually do not order fish as you can see from my blog. Any recommendation where to get non-fishy Dory fish?

This is the place. They should change a new business board too! Looks kinda shabby.
This place is equipped with wi-fi but the parking here is terrible. That is why I do not realized there is a restaurant here as all I want is to get off from the road. Overall, this is a highly recommended restaurant. I can feel their heart in every dish they made. I hope they can continue this. This is unique!


Total Damage: RM93.50 (5 pax)
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes!


45, Jalan Radin Anum Satu
Sri Petaling, 57000 KL
Operating Hours: Daily (11.30am - 11.00pm)
Closed on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month
Tel: 03-90574408

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan