Kissaten @JayaONE

Today, I feel like making a sin. The reason for me of saying so is I brought my special Muslim girlfriend to a non-halal and non-pork free Japanese Restaurant called Kissaten. OMG!!! I feel so bad and luckily she is so open enough that she does not really care as long as she doesn't order it. That's a BIG relief for me. She is so darn cool! I really respect a Muslim friend that way. Really treasure her a lot! Haha...to protect her identity, I will not show any photo of her in my post. 

Anyway, let's see how great Kissaten is. I have been to this place before once before being specially introduced by my sister's friend to this place again. I still remember the first time I went in to this restaurant, I feel that the food are quite good but just slightly expensive. I wonder how has it becomes after more than 2 years not visiting this place.

Mushroom Soup @RM6.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Not really as great as I thought it to be.

Salmon Steak Set @RM25.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Ordered by my friend and she was quite satisfy with it. As for me, I have tasted better. Seems like she is easily contented person. It is good for me! Haha...

Katsu Curry Rice @RM18.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very delicious curry rice which actually not spicy at all. However, I still prefer the curry rice at Pasta Zanmai.

One thing so weird about that place was half of the menu was "not available". I was really surprised and embarrassed to bring my friend to a place which has not many choices to choose from when she cannot eat pork! Greatly disappointed!
The parking at this place is ample with charges at RM2.00 per entry. Wi-fi is available here as well. This restaurant concept is same like Pasta Zanmai. However, I would prefer Pasta Zanmai more than this. Please do not feel surprised when you still find Kissaten overload with peoples sometimes especially at IOI Boulevard branch. Actually their price is quite reasonable for the food quality they served. Maybe just this branch at JayaONE is badly displayed themselves.


Total Damage: RM81.65
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No


Kissaten
L-12A-1-1,
Palm Square Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti
46200 P.J
Tel: 03-79541990
Business Hours: 11am -11pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut