Kopitiam Otak Otak Formosa, Melaka

Seeking for a great place for a breakfast is never an easy task even when you are in Melaka. However, my uncle who lives in Melaka for 20 years seduced me by telling me that he is going to bring me to best roti canai in Melaka. As a food enthusiast me is not immune with such a temptation. So I took the bait and woke up early on the next day.

This is the place. He said only the local will know this place is good. Tourist will not know.
My uncle said previously they were just a small hawker stall. Now they have a shop!
Roti Telur @RM1.30
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - Oww... black color! Not good!

Roti Planta @RM1.50
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - I love the butter taste in a Roti Canai. Please remember to tell the waiter/waitress not to put any sugar on it. It will spoil the taste.

Roti Pisang with Cheese @RM2.40
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very interesting combination to have cheese in the Roti Canai. It is already very delicious either with or without cheese in a Roti Pisang.


Overall, this restaurant's roti canai is quite good and soft. However, it is not that very delicious until I will revisit them again. One thing not very good about this restaurant is they only provide Dal Curry. Their coffee are so bad which almost applies to all coffee shop in Melaka. Parking is ample just need some leg work only.


Total Damage: RM21.00 (7 pax)
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: No

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut