Little Collins Bakery & Florist, SohoKL

What you usually do in the evening? Taking a stroll at the nearby mall, watching movie, singing all your hearts out at Karaoke, play bowling...? For me, I prefer to sit down quietly in a cafe and enjoy my high tea. Reason being is I am a boring guy who is hunger for his private and peaceful moment a lot! Hahaha... So at that moment, I happened to be at Soho KL. Amazingly there is a cafe that attracted me because of their concept of having bakery and florist in one shop. Pretty unique for me and the cafe is called Little Collins. So I went in...

Cute duck as their pepper and salt.
That is their florist counter with their handmade cards which is quite unique and reasonable priced.
A very small area to display their breads and pastries.
Here are the cakes. Quite a lot of people went in to buy their whole cakes at the time I was having my tea.
This is the English Breakfast which is using Boh Tea packet.
Banana French Toast @RM8.90++
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - Not really a pleasant looking french toast to me. The combination between peanut butter and banana just don't blend somehow.

Toast and Egg Set @RM10.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The bread is soft. This is a bakery shop and their breads are made fresh. The kaya is quite unique and tasty too! I believe it is way better than Pappa Rich.

This is the bakery + florist shop. A great place to buy cake and a bouquet of flowers for your love ones on a special occasion. You don't have to travel to too many other places. Will try their cake someday.
Total Damage: RM23.90
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes, for a cake!



17, Jalan Solaris 4
Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 KL, Malaysia
(PARKING under Cold Storage
RM1 for first 3 hours)

Bakery & Cafe: 603-6204 9986
Florist & fax: 603-6204 9963
Open Daily: 8am - 8pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2