Restoran Masakan Sedap, Kota Kinabalu

Another seafood restaurant after Welcome Seafood Restaurant and New Luyang Restaurant, this is called Restoran Masakan Sedap. Kota Kinabalu really undeniable has so many seafood restaurants which makes you too confuse to decide which is the best. However, I am not going to share my another seafood experience in this restaurant because I can't be having 3 seafood restaurants in my 4 days trip. I would have ban seafood for life after that...no way I will cause that!
Not a bad appearance for this shop to attract customers especially tourist. 
More live seafood to choose from.

Their kitchen is opened for the public to view. Not like the other two seafood restaurants that I have blogged.
Oh ya, I have yet to tell you what I am trying to share with you. No no...I am not here for the crab again.
Yes, I am here for them! Coconut Pudding @RM9.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - What big coconut pudding for one person to eat. Ya, it is not for one person. Please do share at least 2 persons. It is really delicious when it is soft and tender like tau fu fah. Please note that it is MUST served cold! New Luyang Restaurant has coconut pudding too but they are way far off to compare with this. I purposely go to the restaurant 2 days straight to take away to eat and share with my fellow new friends from Guilin, China. One thing I need to criticize is they charge me 5% service charge. For what?? I do not mind the mere 5% charges but it is the question of I am taking away this and I still got charged for the service? What kind of service you provide worth to be charged anyway? Ridiculous.

I really not recommend anything else than their coconut pudding because I feel that they are more tourist type of restaurants.

Total Damage: RM9.45
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Only the coconut pudding

Restoran Masakan Sedap
No. 1-0-1, Block B
Lot 20, Kolam Centre
Fasa 2, Jalan Lintas
Luyang 88300
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel: 088-247459
Business Hours: 10.30am - 2.30pm / 5.00pm - 11.00pm (Monday - Saturday); 8.00am - 2.30pm / 5.00pm - 11.00pm (PH & Sunday)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut