Thai Thai @Sunway Pyramid

My love with the Thai food never fades even I have left Thailand for 4 months already. I wanted to refresh my memories on the beauty of Thai food so I took the chance at Thai Thai restaurant which is located at Sunway Pyramid.
The design not really Thai style but makes me remember about Ben's General Food Store who is using the same sets of chair as well.
Spicy Tom Yam Mee Hoon @RM16.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The tomyam soup aromatically great when it is in your mouth but once you swallow the burning hot sensation makes you feel very unpleasant feeling. I have drink a great tomyam soup with no such effect but I do not why I experience this here.

Pineapple Fried Rice with Prawn @RM17.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Fragrance rice and crunchy cashew nuts plus a little sourish kick from the pineapple. This is perfect for me. However, a little dry feeling when towards the final few bites.

Overall for me, a Thai restaurant which unable to make their famous Tomyam soup right, it does not consider a good Thai restaurant.
Total Damage: RM49.65
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Thai Thai
Lot 0B-1D, Oasis Boulevard,
Sunway Pyramid, 3, JAlan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7491 9428
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu